Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We made the 5 o'clock news!





So, I just got back from Texas about an hour ago, but I don't feel my usual blaaaish self. I was able to use our miles and took a direct flight. SO much better. Today at Dr. Hensons they had a local magazine and news come out and interview him and some of the NAM babies. (moms of course). Savannah and i got about 30 seconds of air time, and after editing it's probably less, but we were still pretty excited about it. We are all doing pretty well. We still haven't chosen a surgeon, but plan on talking to a couple here in L.A sometime this week. We're both pretty tired, so I'll write more later. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Savannah is the only little girl in that picture! That's really cool that you made the news. Good luck on finding your surgeon, when will Savannah have her first surgery? You are an amazing woman to be able to travel every week and have three little kiddos to take care of.

P.S. I LOVE your haircut. I'm thinking of cutting mine short soon and I really like the way you have yours.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are able to meet other moms that are going through the same things you and Savannah are going through! You both look so good. You are in our thoughts and our prayers!