Sunday, October 28, 2007

16 days and counting!

Wow time has flown. I hope to do better at this whole blog thing. In exactly 2 weeks from today we will be flying to NYC for Savannahs Surgery. We were fortunate to have found an apartment for rent for about $250 a night, which is a steal compared to hotel prices. Savannah's doing well, she's been seeing her doctor about 2 times a week now but we still have about 5mm to move on her left side. Impossible according to the doctors, but we're praying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wandering where you are! Only a couple more weeks. I will be praying for Savannah. With enough faith and prayers anything can happen!

Yvonne said...

You are held in our prayers, know that all is well, because ALL is GOD.

Rebecca said...

I've been checking here often and was happy to see you back. I have the November date in the back of my mind for Savannah's surgery and just thought the other day that it's getting closer. Doctors have been amazed before, why not this time, right!