Friday, January 18, 2008

The Pink Eyed Monster!


Yes, pink eye has struck our household. We spent Wednesday Morning at the doctors(yes we, all 4 of us) only to go back on Thursday for immunizations and flu shots for all. (myself excluded) Can't tell you how um fun that was. So we are quarentined. Not all bad. I kind of enjoy not being able to go anywhere these days. For those fellow Nick Jr. watchers, what an exciting night it was on Monday as the new Backyardigans movie premiered. We recorded it and didn't get to it untill Wednesday, but the suspense made it all that much better. We had popcorn, cookies and cream puffs(kiera's favorite) and had a movie night. I didn't get any pictures, but Savannah somehow (mason&kiera) got a hold of a cream puff while i went and got the popcorn, and had a blast smooshing the heck out of it into the carpet. Pure Delight best describes her expression and how could I be mad at that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you have to go through the pink eye monster! It sounds like you are making it fun for the kids. The movie night sounds like a blast.

Rebecca said...

I looked to try to record the Backyardigans movie, but it doesn't look like they're showing it again anytime soon. That's weird they usually show those things back to back for weeks. I'll have to check again later. We missed it!

Andrea said...

WE kived the movie. I used your idea and made popcorn for the kids. Timmy talks about it non-stop.

We went through the pink eye stuff too! I was the only one who got it. I went to the doctor and he told me it would just go away! WHat! I know there are 2 kinds but the bacterial one can be treated! Oh well, it went away.