Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions!


Is it just me, or is it now the "cool" thing to say you don't have a resolution. It just seems like everywhere I turn, someone is talking about resolutions and saying how "last year" they were, then publicly stating they will not be making a resolution.:) I for one am NOT above resolutions. I have mine, but then again, I make a resolution every Monday hoping maybe this week will be the week I keep my house clean, cook dinner every night, not yell at my kids as much, work out, say no to the cookies, not flake on some assignment I commited to, read my scriptures every night, do some laundry...........and so on and on. I can barely work in weeks, let alone in years, so as I'm writing this, I guess I'm joining in on the "no new years resolution" side of it all, but am officially starting a NEW WEEK'S RESOLUTION catergory too.

Happy New Years!

OH! Almost forgot to tell about our New Years. We stayed in and spent it with the kids.

Toy Story2- $1
In&Out- $23
Popcorn- $.50
Kids that can't tell time yet- Priceless

(Sorry couldn't help myself)

No comments: