Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark!


Today is my hubby's birthday, and every year I (and everyone else in our family) have the same dilema....What to get him. We all know he likes Star Wars, and so he's been given every calender, figure and book that has to do with Star Wars. He liked the Lord of the Rings, and so, likewise we're overloaded. So this year the I decided....Food. So I made him breakfast, but he was up before I could take it to him in bed. Kiera chose to give him a hat, Mason picked glasses, and Savannah gave him a belt. I think he felt as special as we tried to make him feel. We love you Mark and all you do for us! Happy Birthday!

MENU

2 Eggs over easy
1 piece of toast (unbuttered)
Belgium Waffle w/fresh strawberries & blueberries
Fresh squeezed Orange Juice
Fruit smoothie
Maple syrup

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a spread! I am sure he felt very special on his birthday! Too bad it looks like he was all ready to work. I honestly believe that no one should have to work on their birthday. It should be a paid day off!

Yvonne said...

very sweet...