Sunday, December 16, 2007

Rockin around the Christmas tree




We got our christmas tree up and decorated, and were able to keep the casualties to a minumum. I don't know about anyone else, but trying to get the tree decorated with the kids was a nightmare. Maybe it's our own dumb faults for haveing glass bulbs, but the last thing they wanted to do with those things was put them on the tree. "Bowling" with them was fun, hiding them was fun, and pulling the tops off was fun, but just doing what mom said to do, not so fun. All in all though, like most activities with the kids, we looked back and thought...totally fun and worth it.

5 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

Thats so cute! So Scott and I got the unbreakable bulbs =) And yes we already tested them out! haha

Yvonne said...

Yippee and yeah for Christmas! Oh my, Savanah looks just like you and she looks like she is healing so very well! Blessings to you all!

Rebecca said...

You look like you had a lot of fun! Are you settled into your house now? By the way, Savannah lookes absolutely amazing after her surgery, she's beautiful! I like the photo of Mason and Kiera lovin'...or are they dancing?

Unknown said...

I love how excited the kids get at Christmas. It is so much fun. Savannah looks so good. She is such a cutie! Kiera is getting tall and Mason is so handsome! I can't believe how our kids are growing up. It is going by too fast! Have a wonderful Christmas!

susy and martin said...

Karin, I don't know if I could even keep up if we have three kids. We're still thinking about it. I am glad you are in our ward. It is always good to see familiar faces. Tanner missed Mason last week. I love your blog.